From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:09:26 -0700
I was thinking of going to Dayton to see my friend's big Luso tower, but he
is doing me one better, he has invited me to his QTH to witness the
installation.  I would like to sit on the top plate and ride it up and down.
When that same friend recently installed his 90 foot Luso, one of the guys
did ride it up and down.  He stood on the top plate and with one hand held
onto the mast, and with the other hand he snapped pictures.  And just to
make the ride more exciting, he didn't have a single safety harness or belt
holding him on.  He just stood there and went up and down several times.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ