From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:39:37 -0400
Hi albert,

Thank you so much. I so value the wealth of knowledge this list has.

I have cochlear implants which (BTEs =behind the ear processors) which run
on 49.1 mHz, and I am going to be very careful in the amount of wattage I
use. I also have backup body-worn processors which will do fine.

I suspect I will do fine on the lower wattage output, and I also added a 50
foot coaxial cable as an extra precaution simply to protect the internal
cochlear implant device.

This will also put the antenna which is a mx270 30 inch antenna on the other
side of the house and I can even set the antenna outside if I want to.

Hugs and 73
Linda C. Knight & shirley
CallSign: kk4hrg
Please note email: