From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:50:32 -0500
Hi

I wish I Knew who to thank at kenwood and how to contact them. The speech
out put on the ts 440 s has been a bigger blessing than I can say. Just
think, that's 25 year old technology. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

From: Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:15:50 -0700
Subject: Re: i did it.

Linda, you'll find that the Kenwood tmv71a is a very easy radio
to program
and operate.  Once you get it up and running, you'll ask
yourself, "how did I
get along without it." I very much enjoy mine.  More companys
should make
radios like that.  Enjoy your new ham gear.  God bless.  Doug,
N6NFF