From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 11:06:34 -0500
Steve,

When I knew Al, it was in the mid to late 70s and he had a business selling
and repairing Cb gear and I think he did some commercial 2-way work as well.
He also had a huge tower with a full-size 40 meter beam he used to work
Australia early in the morning. By that time, of course, he had switched to
sideband. His son, Rod, now W3KRQ is still active. Last time I ran into him,
it was on 60 meters.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations