From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:59:23 -0500
Lou,

I hesitated to say Al's call because I couldn't remember the prefix, but
W3KRQ is who I meant.  I never talked to him (or any of the others) because
I was a Novice and didn't have phone privileges, but I dreamed of the day
when I could.  Ironically, by the time I got my General in 1973, those guys
were gone, and so was most of the AM activity.

Steve