From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 07:42:38 -0500
Alan, thanks very much I have plans to get on hf a lot more.
And yes I probably won't have enough time to do everything I want to do but
sure gonna try.
I will try and talk to my local friends on 2 meters a lot more.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
'People will forget what you said...
People will forget what you did....
But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.'