From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:06:21 -0500
Hi Howard,
Thanks for thinking of this. When I contacted John, the engineer, telling
him I was pursuing a lead, he told me that they'd found one, 1950s vintage.
He didn't seem interested in pursuing a 1940s vintage unit, so I've dropped
the attempt.

Hope you're doing well as the winter rolls on.

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA
Dunedin, FL USA