Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:32:27 -0500
7bit
From:
Hi Phil,, Colin and the group,

Well, in my university training we debated the question of why does God let
bad things happen to good people, ETC. The Ultimate truth is that no one
knows for certain unless that are given some type of revelation from God.
So, since this is obviously a very important concern to Colin, I will pray
that God will grant Colin the insight he is looking for.

Personally, I give thanks for the good things that happen in life. Like
being blessed with a beautiful wife. Then, I pray for God's intervention on
the rest. There somethings like the passing of my Mom, and sister at way to
young of ages that don't make any sense to me, and I chock these up to that
for what ever reason, God will make something good come of it even though I
have no idea what or how.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K