Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:43:00 -0500
7bit
From:
Carmela, I strongly recommend that you seek out the assistance of your local
ham club there in Indianapolis. Someone in the club who is knowledgeable
about antennas can come to your place and scope out your particular
situation and make recommendations based on what will work best for you,
given your limitations. In addition, they can even help you get something
operational. All we can do is toss out ideas and conjecture without really
knowing your specific set of circumstances.

For your convenience, I have included information below on a ham club in
Indianapolis that I think would be extremely willing to help you if you seek
them out; here it is:

http://www.w9rca.org/

W9RCA.org
RCA AMATEUR RADIO CLUB

 <http://www.w9rca.org/NEWSLETTER.pdf> Newsletter
<http://www.w9rca.org/station.html> Station
<http://www.w9rca.org/repeater.html> Repeater
<http://www.w9rca.org/homebrew.html> Homebrew
 <http://www.w9rca.org/links.html> Links

THE NEXT MEETING OF THE RCA AMATEUR RADIO CLUB WILL BE

TUESDAY, JULY 8th, 6:30 PM AT G.T. SOUTH'S,

5711 E. 71st STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, IN

MEETINGS ARE HELD ON THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH

The RCA Amateur Radio Club (RCAARC) is based in Indianapolis, Indiana and is
home to W9RCA. The club consists of employees and former employees of RCA,
GE, Thomson, Technicolor <http://www.technicolor.com/> , and other
interested individuals.

PHOTOS OF THE 2013 W9JP / W9RCA FIELD DAY OPERATION

at CAMP BELZER in INDIANAPOLIS

http://www.w9rca.org/CW%20station.JPG

Leroy, WA4OTD operates the CW station

http://www.w9rca.org/N9KZJ%20AF9A.JPG

Jim, AF9A operates the SSB station, Dave, N9KZJ is logging

http://www.w9rca.org/Phone%20station.JPG

FD Chairman, Tom K9XV, makes contacts with battery charged from solar panels

http://www.w9rca.org/K9DC%20RV%20Station.JPG

The CW station, K9DC's RV

http://www.w9rca.org/Phone%20station%202.JPG

The SSB station - Solar panels (foreground) to charge the blue DieHard
battery

ECHOLINK ON THE 146.88 REPEATER <http://www.w9rca.org/repeater.html>

 <http://www.w9rca.org/first.html> Pictures from W9ZB's visit to the VLA in
New Mexico

  _____

 <http://www.hamqsl.com/solar.html>
http://www.hamqsl.com/solar101sc.php?bgcolor=white&black

  _____

Club Activities

RCAARC participates in community activities such as the Indy 500
Mini-Marathon, and
ARRL Field Day Exercises.

The club also operates a 2 meter repeater
<http://www.w9rca.org/repeater.html>  on a frequency of 146.88 MHz and has
provides coverage of the metro Indianapolis and surrounding areas.

  _____

 <http://www.indyhamfest.com/> Indy Hamfest Link

July 12, 2014

Marion County Fairgrounds

  _____

RCAARC Monthly Newsletter is available by email. To subscribe or change your
email address, go to: W9RCA.org Mailing List Info
<http://lists.w9rca.org/mailman/listinfo/w9rca-news> .

RCAARC welcomes comments and suggestions regarding content and enhancements
to its home page. Please send comments to the Webmaster
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

06/19/2014