Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:49:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
All:

For what it's worth, the talking watches I have had the best luck with are
the Reizen atomic watches.

I believe I got my last ones from either Independent Living Aids, or
Maxiaids.

The price was approximately $40.

And, they don't give that annoying ping right before announcing the time.

The voice is about as good as you're going to get on these kinds of watches,
at least in my view.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ