Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:40:47 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
I agree.  I haven't used a braille watch in years.  I do to much with my
hands and I just distroyed them.  Only luck I had was carrying a braille
pocket watch, but have used talking watches since they first came out. I
wear a watch 24 hours a day.  When my wife was still alive, I'd wake up
during the night and want to check the time.  I'd cover it with my
pillow so I could hear it, but never did wake her up.  My favorite ones
are the ones with buttons around the edge and has 4 alarms and stop
watch.
73
Butch
WA0VJR