Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:24:22 -0600
7bit
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Being the curious fellow I am, I've actually researched a bit about starting
a legal grow operation...it can be hugely lucritive, in the order of 200,000
bucks a month once you are up and running.
About 200 G's to get started and a bunch of paper work, but they don't
refuse permits to anyone here in Canada as long as you send in the correct
paper work.
and the market is in need of another couple hundred large production
suppliers right now in this country.
I don't use it myself, but I can certainly see the up side of growing it for
proffit.

73
Colin, V A6BKX