Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 10:50:57 -0230
Hi all:

Hope your not going to give up on an HF hang out.
I'm hoping to be heading out to the cottage this Saturday with a load of siding and we'll be staying the night.
Hopefully we can try again and this time I'll be able to take part. I do think that 40M is the better band over all around 0:100Z and we can keep locating a clear freq.
I'll certainly put a shout out after I work a little DX for an HR or so and then at around 0:100Z I'll start listening at 7.175 and up. I can post to the list that I'm calling CQ when I've found one.
Hopefully some of you will be able to join me. As for the Echolink side, maybe someone might want to try and gain access to a conference server and start up this side of the "taking it to the air concept" LOL
Not into echolink my self but will try the HF side each time I get an opportunity.

73:
Mike VO1AX