Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 23:30:26 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I'm in a trailer in a trailer park and I used a technicality in the rules to
essentially put up anything I want, safety and consideration is the only
thing that keeps me reasonably low here. I lived in an apartment before I
lived here though and after explaining to the landlord what I wanted to do
and why, basically I was just told not to make it look ridiculous so I hid
the antennas for UHF and VHF in trees, no one could see them and the HF wire
antenna you could see but it was nowhere near the ground, went between 2
trees was about 50 feet high and I never had a problem until the tree came
down in a storm. The landlord helped me fish my antennas out of the trees
though and told me go ahead and put them back up. Problem is, for a lot of
reasons we were getting ready to move then so I didn't bother. I find as
long as you can present a landlord with a plan to keep things from looking
too crazy, they usually let you or at least consider it. Even here where I
am now, I was only asked after things were up not to go too high in case
something breaks and it comes down, they would rather it not fall in anyone
else's yard by too much but they admit, as the rules I signed were written
when I signed them, as long as it's attached to the house, there's nothing
they can do about it and since that's good as long as I live here, there's
no point rewriting them. I signed what I signed.