Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 09:49:45 -0700
From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Any other email list I belong to has something in the subject line automatically, or a footer explaining something about the list and its commands. When setting the parameter to go to a folder automatically, you can use something in one of those statements.

But as you say, this list appears not to have anything that you can designate.

Perhaps the list owner can put something such as Blind Hams in the subject to line to appear automatically?

-Bob K6YBV