Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:06:52 -0700
From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Using WLM Windows Live Mail.

From: Steve Dresser
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question

That's very odd.  I always see the From field here.  Actually, I meant to
say the To field, which will always be from this list.  With Outlook
Express, I can construct my rule from the message itself, which means that
fields like From and To are already filled in automatically.  You've never
mentioned which email program you're using, and that might help us give you
more useful advice on what to do.

Steve