Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:23:14 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Lou:

I'm sorry for the mis-information about Scott.  I don't know why I thought
he was a blind ham, and I do apologize.  I may be thinking of someone who is
a blind ham down in his part of Michigan, but the other possibilities escape
my aging memory at the moment.  (smile)

I worked Scott several times on 40 and 80.  Once on phone, and twice on CW.
His signal was not terribly strong, but he did quite well considering the
poor band conditions.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ