Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:28:41 -0500
First, for those who asked, the computer and the radio are
not connected at all yet. That is on the to do list, but it
will happen after I cave in to Microsoft and replace my 9
year-old XP box with something else for above said company
to declare obsolete in a few years.

The problem with the mode not staying set appears to be that
the "fill fields after call" checkbox in the settings menu
had somehow become unchecked.

Thanks to that, and some quick editing by K5KKD, all of the
W1AW contacts now show as CW like they should.

Mike Duke, K5XU

---