Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 12:14:23 -0700
From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Regarding TMV7A, Jim Gammon WA6EKS wrote:

Bob, I know it's not the same rig, but the TMV71A with the VSG1 installed,

is easily programmable by the keypad on the mic. and the menu functions on

the front of the rig are all very accessible.

Jim, If you remember, you tried giving me the commands that you use for your TMV7 one A using the mic to program my TMV7A. Either the commands are different, or there is some command to make the mic work to program, which is not turned on for my TMV7A.

As I said before, if I could program the radio using the mic, I wouldn’t have to worry about a sighted person not being able to read the display.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV