Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2014 10:13:36 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Good point on total control of the presentation, Jim.

In fact, the more I'm thinking about it, I may just save the sound files to
one of the SD cards I use for my V R Stream, and just do it from the Stream.

Of course, I'd need some portable speakers, but I've got several sets of
them around here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ