Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:23:04 -0500
David,

No rule here, just whatever you can remember.

Tom's method is the best, mark using dymo tape with the word negative or
positive on it and you don't have to remember which lead your marking is
for.  If you want to abbreviate more, use a "R" for red and a "B" for black
on your dymo tape.  In case you don't know, the red wire is positive and the
black is negative.

Hope this is helpful.

No question is too trivial here if you don't know the answer.

Howard #3