Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:08:44 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
You can always use a foot switch. I would recommend this in any case over VOX because it is too easy to inadvertently trip the VOX. The wireless stuff all uses 2.4 ghz these days if it is intended for use with a cell phone, or some of the older stuff uses 900 which is not cellular, and in fact is in our ham bad there.