Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 02:16:23 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I think I would find one useful, especially if I had an old rig. I wonder if there are any duo band mobile rigs that are compatible with the QSYer, but I suspect that the ones with computer control ports are very few and far between. So far the only pore I know of are for programing, not control.  i could dnot even understand the reply in this message, and I am getting very saddened and disheartened by the lack of spelling and grammar. i am not perfect, butususlaly one can understand my messages unless I type way too fast.
73 kb7nla