Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:05:15 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Eric,
I sold my ts940 some years ago.  A friend in the service business
suggested that he was having a lot of trouble finding a particular
board, I have forgotten which one by now and he expected parts to be
more difficult to find and replace as time went on.  So I moved it
on.  I had some problems while I owned it, mostly poor through the
board solder connections.  It was my first new transceiver and the
best I ever had at the time.