Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:09:52 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
honestly there has to be someone who would be more than willing to come help her get it up. I have found that there are always hams willing to help. You can also put one of those antennas on a vent pipe. it just takes a piece of pvc pipe sized to fit the vent, a reducer or some time to drill some holes in the pac to put the bolts through to mount the antenna. Dirt cheap and very light and an immeasurable improvement in signal and rf exposure