Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:19:33 -0500
Hi;
If you can possibly put it outside that would get my vote.  Both
diamond and comit are good antennas.  If you could have someone
put it on the chimney that would probably work.  They're
generally not heavy and the performance will increase if you can
get it outside and up a little.  richard
sent from my braille note