Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:35:24 -0500
7bit
From:
Ron Yearns <[log in to unmask]>
Linda,
I have the same radio in the shack since 2009 and have taken it ontrips in
the car.  I bought a set of headphones to use in the car.  I used them a
couple of times just because the wife was listening to the car radio.  Now
that she has her license, KD0YEY,,  and she has a TMV-71, in the car the
headphones are for use with the hf radio in the shack.  We have never
thought of using an external speaker.  In the shack the radio is mounted
with the mobile mount to the bottom of a shelf.  In the car it is mounted to
a verticle board with the speaker facing to my knee.  So anyway we hear it
ok for our use for now..  My opinion, don't waste the money, put it to
something else.
.  Ron
KD0HOY