Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:21:49 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I stupidly promised to have IRLP on the repeater for the local 900 MHz
network before I bought the board for that, then can't afford the board and
kept hearing "when are you going to link it?" so decided to do it this way
and at least get it to the New England network for sky warn and  have it
available for RF connects the rest of the time. I have no hope of hitting my
repeater with a hand held I have stuff blocking me. On 900 MHz though with
the repeater splits and what not i can have the beam pointed at the repeater
for the link and the vertical about 20 feet from it and use that for
everything else on the band and they don't have any problem with each other.
I don't know about both radios transmitting at the same time but oh well.
Hopefully I won't have to do that.