Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:25:45 -0500
7bit
From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Guys,

Well, I too, am a musician.  I play keyboards and sing.  The 40's and 50's
are my favorite music eras, but I enjoy music from a number of styles.  I
have a Yamaha DGX640 keyboard as well as an Allen theatre organ.  I haven't
played much in the past 20 years, but I am going to try to get back into it
now that I will have a lot more time on my hands.

I feel sure that there are a number of musicians out there, we just don't
know who they are.

Kris