Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:35:24 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
I had originally thought of taking the 40-meter round table this afternoon,
but since my XYL just got back from Missouri very late last night, we have a
bunch of stuff to catch up on to get ready for the upcoming work week.

So, I'd better not commit to heading things up this time around.

However, if I end up being free, I'll check for net activity on or near our
usual frequency, and at least check in.

If things change and my later afternoon really opens up, I'll be happy to do
the honors.

It's just that I can't guarantee that right now.

And, to Steve:  Good luck in the Virginia QSO Party.

Let's hope you get first place for out-of-state again this year!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ