Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:21:36 +0800
7bit
Sender:
From:
Greetings to all,
I've been operating on d-star for the past 2 weeks.  I am totally blind.

I bought an ID-880H, and programmed it using the Icom, then the RT Systems
software.  I have it up and running just fine and did it independently.  The
only assistance I got was to ask my partner to look at the microphone and
read off the names of each control, which I transcribed into braille.

I'm really enjoying D-Star and just wanted to say that with a little effort,
it can be done by a blind operator.

I've now bought a DVAP which I've used to set up a d-star hotspot in my
house.

I'm writing this because I see that it is accepted wisdom that d-star is
inaccessible.  It's not as accessible as it might be, but it can be done.

If anyone here is operating d-star I'd love to make contact.

Cheers,
Barry VK6SP.