Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:19:58 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Steve and all:

I never had to re-set the amp, after experiencing the problem.  In fact, the
last time it occurred, it was a few seconds from the end of my transmission.
I simply kept transmitting, and no one seemed to notice any interruption or
reduction in my signal.

Sorry if I wasn't clearer on this before.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ