Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:53:44 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Ed,

Speaking for myself, and as a third rate CW op, I  was trying to look at
it from the context of FSK RTTY.   If someone has his mark and space
tones reversed,  switching to the reverse would let you copy him.  I
couldn't understand how that would have  applied to CW.

Also, my first (and for 13 years only rig) was a TS-430 which  had a CW
mode button  I hit CW and that was that.   Didn't have any idea about
this other stuff, or all the ins and outs of CW operation.

73 and tnx for your input on this, Steve KW3A