Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 11:54:27 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom, what did you do differently with this last message to get all of those
=20 signs in your message? I find the messages that come through this list
with all of the = and =20 garbage in them extremely annoying. I know I am
not the only one, and I fully realize that so far nobody has seemed to find
a solution to this annoying problem. I realize it is as irritating to those
who are sending out the messages as it is for those of us who are receiving
them. As brilliant as the collective of this list is, I am amazed that we
haven't figured out a solution to this issue. I guess the first step is to
determine for sure what is causing it, and then, we can figure out how to
solve it.

Tom it would sure help us determine the cause if you could share with us
what you did differently when sending this last message that contained the
garbage signs verses what you normally do. You must have used a different
program, a different setting, or something.

Ron, K8HSY