Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 22:22:19 -0500
From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hey Steve,
That is cool. I did see the instruction set molded into the plastic of the inside of the cover. TeleSensory always seemed to design their equipment with a very strong emphasis on user convenience and unit ruggedness.

That's a great storn about your boss, makes me laugh for sure.

I've actually got two of these. They both power on, but one of the power supplies has failed. So, two units, one suppky.

I got to use a VersaBraille inthe very early eighties as a demo, or two, but never listened to the tapes.

Have a great weekend,

Ron Miller
N6MSA