Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 08:44:34 -0500
From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I had the newer Versabraille which I got in the late 1990's. I never had the original Versabraille.
What is a Braille Mate?
I do not think I have anything around but might be interested in one of those devices.
I might know someone who would like the Versabraille.
I will get back to you.
Colleen Roth