Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 20:45:09 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Matt Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
I should point out if it is a private ressidence then there isn't alot
the power utillity can do.
However that doesn't mean you should just put up with it.
A man in Florida got a jail turm handed to him or at least threttoned to
get one over his well pump that was inerfeering
With several hams in his area.
You can also get the arrl to talk to these people.
I had to get the arrl involved when i had a problem with the school here.
Ofcourse i got the school board involved and the problem got fix very quick.
Thanks 73 Matt ka0pqw