Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:06:41 -0500
Hi;
It sounds a bit pathetic after hereing some of the power levels
mentioned but I found that going from 100 to 500  or 600 made a
decent difference.  I had been toying with the thought of an
als600 but after hearing some of the comments about that
amplifier on the list I'm a lot more skeptical.  It may be the t
v owners responsibility to fix a t v i problem but once upon a
time I owned a two family home and rented the uper to my mother
in law.  I'd generally get on and call c q after the kids were
headed for bed which apparently coinsided with the ninth inning
of my mother in law's yankee game.  Did everything imaginable and
couldn't fix the problem.  I have to give an a plus to the phone
company.  They managed to insure that nothing was getting into
the phone.  As for the cable company they could have cared less.
richard
sent from my braille note