Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:25:08 -0700
From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I can directly trace mine to a traumatic brain injury when I was 2. The blindness factor came in much later (at age 23) and no light perception was Feb 2010. so, I can say its not just for those of us who are blind (although we probably notice it a lot more). Basically, there is at least 15% of the population that may suffer from it (regardless of other disabilities). Here is one thing that doesn't seem to be getting publicized: I know of at least 2 profoundly deaf friends who also suffer the "night owl" problems. One was deaf from birth and the other lost his to a TBI suffered when he was a teen. Yet, the only ones really being mentioned are the totally blind. Curious that?

-eric