Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 18:35:20 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
If your SWR is 2:1, it may cut back that drastically so the finals last
longer. Also in AM most radios cut back to 25 watts so if you're in AM, that
might explain it. Could be a bad connection at the power connector as well,
I hear that's common with the new radios and you may clean that up a little
and fix it, I've  never seen it myself but my TS-2000 is probably the last
new radio and the newest radio I'll ever own since funding is tight and
getting tighter around here.