ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:33:26 -0400
Product Description
You appreciate the precision, power, and word-for-word accuracy of
the NASB. Now you can sit back, rest your eyes, and enjoy it anew
with this digitally
remastered audio edition featuring narrator Stephen Johnston. And
with no musical background, you'll be able to focus intently on God's
Word. Includes
informative introductions to each book. 58 CDs with carrying case.

Product Information
Format: Compact disc
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2007

this is a different reader from the one I shared end of last year. I
am not quite sure if this reading is of the NAS95 also or of the NASB
from 1977. I searched this but was unable to find information on
this. If anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate finding out.

The New Testament comes as a .rar archive of its own while the Old
Testament is a 3-part multipart archive. You need to download all
three parts of the latter to the same folder on your hard drive in
order to extract the archive.

Please find the download links below:

God Bless,

Doris

forwarded download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called Stephen Johnston - Nasb
Audio Bible New Testament.rar (248.3 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a8i916

You have successfully uploaded a file called Stephen Johnston - Nasb
Audio Bible Old Testament.part1.rar (262.3 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q95t8u

You have successfully uploaded a file called Stephen Johnston - Nasb
Audio Bible Old Testament.part2.rar (262.3 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/phtcog

You have successfully uploaded a file called Stephen Johnston - Nasb
Audio Bible Old Testament.part3.rar (211.9 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/175f4i