Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2014 11:24:07 -0500

The DC Metro Celiac group sent their list of restaurants in pdf, 48 pages and updated as of 12/5/13.  If you are interested in that, email me directly and I will share it.  I do not know how to attach it to a post on the listserv.

Below is a list of restaurants that were included in the replies

Jaleo, Ruth Chris, Legal Seafood in Crystal City
Lebanese Taverna in Pentagon City
Lost Dog Cafe at 2920 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA
Rustico, PF Changs, and Ted's Montana Grill near Ballston Metro
Cava Mezze near the Clarendon Metro station

Someone also sent a Yelp search listing, www.yelp.com if you want to do such a search.  I did not include this search as I find these to be hit or miss based on who reports the information to Yelp.

Thank you to everyone for their help!

Remember that eating out is always risky.

Sara