ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 16:29:07 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
You can't control the actions of others.  There are many reasons they do
what they do.  Often, what they do is done out of love.  Though, often, this
love is poorly expressed.  Because they don't know how to properly interact
with a blind person.  Not having much to do with blind people as a whole.
You must practice forgiveness concerning them, and show to them the love
spoken about in first Corinthians chapter 13.  Because they truly don't
realize what they are doing.  Remember, too, when feelings of anger and
resentment are turned inward, they release negative hormones.  Causing
illness, and the effects gained from premature aging.  Our minds do control
much concerning our physical health.  God has not given to us the spirit of
fear.  Nor has he given to us any negative spirit.  Which might contribute
to our illness or premature aging.  Remember he himself lives within us, and
he best knows ourselves, and how to deal with each negative situation in
which we find ourselves.  Turn all these negative feelings over to him, and
truly leave them and all your trepidations in his hands.  If he is concerned
over the welfare of the birds and the flowers.  He is all the more concerned
for your welfare.  After you have left all your cares in his hands, think of
them no longer.  Because that will be his concern.