ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:29:17 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Brad,

I had to send this to the list because it would have gone to you
only, and I wanted everyone to see my response. <smile>

I think Jesus was and still is neither Democrat or Republican. I
think He is just Jesus, and maybe He has His own Party called the
Jesus Party! lol.

I think I'll join that party. lol.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.