ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 05:11:42 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
They never tried to catch those who stabbed my husband in 92 either.  That
along with other experiences of mine along with your own tells me that for
some there is no earthly justice.  But, vengeance is God's, and he will
repay even better  than we might.
With a God as we have, we can rest well knowing justice will be served.
Regardless whether we are aware of it.