From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:57:10 -0500
Great conditions continue on 10.  Earlier I worked Terry, GA3WUX in the BERU
CW contest.  20 minutes ago I worked VU2DSI, India, on 10 SSB.  My fun with
China was in the ARRL CW contest 3 weeks ago, where I worked China stations
on 10, then 15, then 20 in a little over an hour on Friday night.
Anyway, even if you have a wet noodle for an antenna, try ten meter SSB, AM,
FM or CW today.  If solar flux stays this high, it should be good into the
northern hemisphere for about another month, but with the sun we can't count
on anything.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com