From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 17:49:13 -0800
Pat, soon as you find something you like, just tap the bookmark,
upper right key and it will quiry you, add to favorites? You just
press the confirm or the play button, either one seems to work.
To delete a favorite do just like you would delete a book by
using the three key then the confirm, lower right key on the
keypad to delete the favorite.  73, Jim WA6EKS

From: Scott Gillen <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:49:54 +1300

Thanks Jim.  No strewn here just using my iPhone.  I'll see if I
can find it o=
n the web page for the net
73
Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On 9/02/2014, at 1:29 PM, Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]
wrote:

  Hi Scott, no can't send anything because the favorites are
stored=20
  onboard the Stream in some internal memory location, unlike
the=20
  PlexTalk.  If you are using the new Stream, then just use
the=20
  search by name feature on the internet radio location of the=20
  stream and enter 14.300 or just 14.3 and that should work
for=20
  you.  You will find three different locations listed.  I
heard=20
  myself on there last week about 30 seconds after checking in.
=20
  73, Jim WA6EKS
=20
  From: Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Date sent: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 06:23:33 -0800
  =3D20
  It sure blows the web radio on the plextalk pocket out of the
  water!
  =3D20
  From: Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Date sent: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:03:51 -0600
  Subject: Re: off topic
  =3D20
  Its a very small mp3 and daisy player and mp3 recorder.
  In the victor stream or booksense group of devices.
  =3D20
  =3D20
  ---
  This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
  Antivirus protection is active.
=20