Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 14:17:27 -0500
No, Tom,  ASD is strictly or mainly behavioral in nature, as I understand
it.  Non-24 is physiological in nature.  In sighted people, photic input is
captured by intrinsically photosensitive retinal ganglion cells located in
the ganglion cell layer of the retina and transmitted to the master body
clock.  The master body clock then triggers autonomic and neuroendocrine
signals throughout the body to synchronize peripheral clocks and their
corresponding rhythms in all other tissues, including but not limited to the
heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, and gastrointestinal tract.

Also, it has a diagnostic code now.
ICD9 Code 327.34/DSM5 Code 307.45

Steve, K8SP