BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:03:36 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Stetson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, December 12, 1997 9:21 AM
Subject: Me, Eti, and accessories for sweat pants

Stetson,
About the list of projects in PL, glad I could help.  As for your fashion
statement below, I'm sure you'll have no problem blending in with the London
crowd.  Watch out for those London Pinheads!  Over there, a Pinhead is one
who wears facial fashion accessories.
Always wondered what cowboy boots n' hat would look like accessorised with a
nose ring..........

]V[ark Sherman