From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:43:47 -0700
Before Talking calculators, or maybe when they cost $400 a piece, I got myself and my wife, who is sighted, cranmer abacuss, the instruction manual written by Fred Gissoni and learned how to use one. The instruction manual was really written well. It was clear and concise. We both used them for years. I still have them and the manual. I even taught my kids how to use them and because of that, their math improved.

There was a couple other ideas that Fred had that I used. I always marveled at his creative mind.

I had no idea however, that he was also a ham. I would have liked to have had a QSO with him.

RIP Mr. Gissoni K4JLX

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV